Disclaimer #1: I didn't make up the game, but I did place 2nd in a national book title contest. However, I don't remember the exact rules, so I'm going to sort of make up my own version.
RULES . . .
1. Think of a title from a children's/middle grade/young adult book.
2. Change the FIRST LETTER of ONE of the words to make it into a whole new title.
3. Then add a sentence describing the new book.
MORE RULES . . .
1. Enter as often as you'd like (and encourage others to do the same).
2. No nasty stuff.
3. Employees must wash hands before returning to work.
TIMING/JUDGING . . .
I'm going to give this contest a week or so. As always, there will be good-looking celebrity judges. Past judges have included:
Disclaimer #3: Two of those listed have not judged one of Lisa's contests, yet.
PRIZE(S) . . .
The winner will receive an autographed ARC of SO TOTALLY EMILY EBERS (releasing in stores April 2007) and other marvelous prizes.
Last Annual (photo caption) Contest winners won these . . . (and yes, a magical plastic slug was included)